- 15% to the Public Sale distributed upfront (5% xGRAIL & 10% GRAIL)
- 10% to Protocol Owned Liquidity (7.5% used for initial liquidity, pre-minted in a multisig)
- 5% to the Genesis Nitro Pools distributed linearly over 6 months as xGRAIL
- 22.5% to Liquidity Mining over the next 3 years
- 20% to the Core Contributors vested linearly over 3 years
- 10% to Partnerships (6-months cliff and 2 years vesting)
- 8% to Reserves (pre-minted in a multisig)
- 5% to Ecosystem
- 2.5% to the Development Fund vested linearly over 3 years
- 2% to Advisors vested linearly over 3 years
Except Reserves and the Development fund, all emissions are made with a combination of GRAIL and xGRAIL
The supply will be released over a total of 3 years in both GRAIL (in blue) and xGRAIL (in green). The initial GRAIL and xGRAIL float is 31% and 5%, respectively.
The sale will offer 15% of the GRAIL supply with 10% in GRAIL and 5% in xGRAIL. Any unsold tokens will be burned.
The public sale proceeds will be directed in the following proportions:
- 50% will immediately pair with 7.5% of GRAIL from POL in UNI v2-style liquidity
- 30% will go towards dividends
- 20% will go towards the treasury to fund the Core Contributors
From ten days before the public sale starts until its end, Camelot will open deposits for the Genesis Nitro Pools.
Depositors will linearly earn emissions in xGRAIL during the 6 months following the public sale.
Camelot will release around 15% of liquidity incentives emissions in GRAIL and 85% in xGRAIL.
The ratio earned will differ by pool and the exact emissions rate will respond to demand but target the rate in the release schedule graph.
Both native and riskier pools will generally earn a higher percentage of GRAIL vs xGRAIL.
The partnership allocation will go towards protocols that integrate with Camelot and ensure long-term alignment within the Arbitrum ecosystem.
All partnerships will vest over a 2 year time horizon in xGRAIL with a 6-months cliff.
Most partners will serve as initial launch partners and have their tokens featured in the Genesis Nitro Pools.