Comment on page
Wallet Setup for Arbitrum Compatibility
Even though you can use other wallets, Metamask is the one we recommend. Throughout this guide, we will assume that you are using the Metamask wallet since it is the one most people use, the process of setting up a wallet should be very similar regardless of the wallet you choose.
It's worth mentioning that Nitro network settings are the same as Arbitrum One's previous settings.
The easiest way to add Arbitrum to your wallet is through Chainlist. Using the steps below, you can add Arbitrum to your wallet without typing anything manually.
3. Locate Arbitrum One and click Add to metamask
4. Upon notification from your wallet click Approve
5. In the following popup click Switch network
6. You can now use the Arbitrum network.
In case you do not wish to interact with the Chainlist website, you can manually add Arbitrum to your wallet. Below are the steps you need to follow:
- 1.The first step is to open Metamask and select the network dropdown menu.
2. When the pop-up appears, click Add Network
3. The Add a network page will open. Add the following details:
Network name: Arbitrum New RPC URL: https://arb1.arbitrum.io/rpc or https://rpc.ankr.com/arbitrum Chain ID: 42161 Currency symbol: ETH Block Explorer URL: https://arbiscan.io/
Once you're finished, click Save
4. You are now connected to the Arbitrum network.